Free IM Stuffs

Make $75-$200 Per Day Using FREE Dating Cpa Offers

Thursday, December 17, 2009 , Posted by Light at 8:17 AM


"Noobie Friendly...Learn a Simple Method to Making $75-$200 Per Day Using FREE Cpa Offers"

You Will Be Making Money By The End Of The Course...With No Adwords, Articles, Forums or Videos...All FREE Traffic!













I have created a very simple method that brings your offer in front of communities of people that have similar interests. For example, if we could show a whole bunch of people who just lost their job a resume offer, it would probably convert pretty well...right? Right! 

That is exactly what I show you in this course. We will be using the dating niche in this course because it converts LIKE CRAZY and the income is instant! I want you to be making money RIGHT AWAY!

The tactics, techniques and free traffic sources that I go over in the course works with ANY NICHE and ANY OFFER! I use the same techniques for mortgage leads, credit card apps, life/health insurance apps, and netflix free trials...the only difference is, I'm going to different communities.
 
Here Is Whats Included In This Course (129 MB Total Size)!

Over 7 Hours Of Video
  • A simple, Step-By-Step, out of the box marketing method that is used by almost every 'Big Dog' in the CPA industry.
  • My advertising sources
  • My ad templates
  • Pictures, Outlines, and plans to ensure your success
  • No extra costs what-so-ever (free traffic)
  • Extremely beginner friendly
  • A plan to have you making money by the end of the course
  • Everything you need to start making money right out of the box!

Bonus #1 - Scale It Out To $20,000 Per Month 
  • How to scale this program out into a 5 Figure Monthly Business
  • Complete guide to outsourcing the entire program
  • The places I use to outsource
  • The 'Job' ads I post on the outsourcing sites
  • How to get as many outsources as you want without paying a fee

Bonus #2 - How To Get Approved For Any CPA Network
  • Learn the Easy way to get approved
  • No website or list needed
  • I walk you through the application and show you how to fill it out the right way (it's not how you think).
  • A list of questions the account manager will ask you
  • The answers to the questions they will ask
  • The exact way I got approved for some of the top networks out there WITHOUT a website, a list, or even traffic.

Bonus #3 - Over 2 Hours Of EXCLUSIVE UPDATES...MORE FREE TRAFFIC SOURCES
  • Updates and info on what I'm doing, where I'm advertising, how I'm converting and what offers I'm promoting.
  • Updates on new FREE TRAFFIC sources that I use and how they are converting.
  • An Inside Look at my campaigns, what I am promoting and how I am promoting it.
Don't just learn WHAT I do...Learn HOW I do it!
 
Like many of you, I've taken courses on internet marketing, affiliate marketing and just about everything else that has to do with online business. The problem I found is that while all of them teach the WHAT to do, none of them (at least the ones I took) teach you the HOW. Whats the point of knowing what to do if you have no idea how to do it?
 Sales Page
http://www.kennycannon.com/kennyscpacourse/

Download

Part 1
Part 2

Mirror
Part 1 Part 2

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Promovare Gratuita - Top123