Free IM Stuffs

Nanobloggers - The “Chain Reaction” Workflow

Sunday, December 20, 2009 , Posted by Light at 10:26 AM

The “Chain Reaction” Workflow


Listen, I don’t have a hoopla filled, 5-mile-long, sales letter for you today.
Neither did I prepare screaming header graphics with flying $100 bills, no Lambo’s, no fake-ass earnings screenshots, not even a picture of me sipping umbrella drinks on some God forsaken tropical beach.
None of the above – just straight talk.
I LOATHE sales letters that “mess with the truth” and I’m pretty sure you’re not a big fan of ‘m either.
Let’s you and I sit down and talk like real adults – let’s talk business.
That OK with you? Good!
About two years ago – I came up with something that changed the lives of a handful of people. It was a system I designed to improve traffic and conversions.
Blogging to Sell (the name of the system) was my personal view on how one should use blogs.
I’m an avid tester and Blogging to Sell was the result of dozens upon dozens of tests. I basically bundled my test results in a coaching program and let about 15 people join (@$400/month – so not exactly cheapo).
These people were coached by me over the phone – it was hard work for both them and me.
You’re probably expecting me to say now that all my trainees came out of the program making millions of $. (after all, this IS a sales letter, innit?)
I wish that was true – but it’s not…
Actually – out of the 15 who joined, just one dude made it to millionaire status within one year. (with one blog)
Another guy was making a steady $18K every month, after 2 months of my coaching. (again – with one blog)
Four more people were making anywhere from $5K/month to $11K/month (these four people do this part time).
The rest, you ask? .. well .. they made nada, zip, big fat nothing.
How can one guy make a million dollars in a year … while others make squat using the same system?

Sales Page
http://nanobloggers.com/straight-talk/

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Promovare Gratuita - Top123