Free IM Stuffs

Mass Article Control

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 , Posted by Light at 3:45 AM


Think article marketing is dead? Heck no! But it's possible to kill ALL of the hard work involved when you can...

"Create An Army Of High-Quality Article Traffic Funnels For Your Website In Seconds"

Our State-Of-The-Art Technology Makes It Possible To Unleash A Traffic Monsoon In your Niche...All Without Breaking A Sweat, Or Opening Your Wallet!

 


I can create up to 1,000 articles from just ONE main seed article in less than 30 seconds with the press of a button

It has a huge in-built synonym database for ultra quick insertion and replacement processing with ZERO input from me

I can create lists of market specific keywords and save them to niche specific categories...which means my the software gets smarter as I use it

It's completely dummy proof...which is great for technical dummies like me (and the version you get includes video training, so there's literally NO experience required)

 



Sales Page
http://www.massarticlecontrol.com/


Mirror

 

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Promovare Gratuita - Top123